6501 Waterlevel Hwy. SE
Cleveland, TN 37323
Cheoah River Whitewater Rafting
- North Carolina’s Cheoah River is chaulk full of Class IV and Class IV+ rapids with vegetation that requires some skill to navigate.
- The Cheoha River whitewater run is 9 miles of overly-continuous drop in a rather steep grade, with only a couple of half-mile relatively calm stretches.
- When the river is running at high levels, you can catch some great wave trains, enjoy plenty of classic drops, blind horizon lines and more than a few big holes.
- The Cheoah River rafting is broken into 3 sections, a narrow upper section, an open middle section, then a 2 mile lower section dropping over 250 ft.
- There’s nothing in the southeast more difficult, longer nor steeper than the Cheoah River. The Cheoah is soon to be a classic in the whitewater rafting world.
- Remember, Cheoah River rafting is NOT for the ameteur boater! You must be at least 16 years old AND have previous paddling experience!
Call 423-478-1442 to book your Cheoah Rafting trip!
2021 Cheoah River Rafting Trip Schedule
Saturday, February 27
Saturday, March 20
Sunday, March 21
Saturday, April 3
Sunday, April 4
Saturday, April 17
Saturday, April 24
Sunday, April 25
Saturday, May 15
Sunday, May 16
Saturday, May 29
Sunday, May 30
Saturday, June 19
Sunday, June 20
Saturday, September 5
Saturday, October 9
Be Sure to Show Up 1 Hour Early!
Meet us on the river at:
Outland Gas & Grocery
8185 Tapoco Road
Located 7 miles north of Robbinsville, NC on Highway 129 North.