6501 Waterlevel Hwy. SE
Cleveland, TN 37323
Cheoah River Whitewater Rafting
- North Carolina’s Cheoah River is chaulk full of Class IV and Class IV+ rapids with vegetation that requires some skill to navigate.
- The Cheoha River whitewater run is 9 miles of overly-continuous drop in a rather steep grade, with only a couple of half-mile relatively calm stretches.
- When the river is running at high levels, you can catch some great wave trains, enjoy plenty of classic drops, blind horizon lines and more than a few big holes.
- The Cheoah River rafting is broken into 3 sections, a narrow upper section, an open middle section, then a 2 mile lower section dropping over 250 ft.
- There’s nothing in the southeast more difficult, longer nor steeper than the Cheoah River. The Cheoah is soon to be a classic in the whitewater rafting world.
- Remember, Cheoah River rafting is NOT for the ameteur boater! You must be at least 16 years old AND have previous paddling experience!
Call 423-478-1442 to book your Cheoah Rafting trip!
2023 Cheoah River Rafting Trip Schedule
- Saturday, February 25
- Sunday, February 26
- Saturday, April 08
- Sunday, April 09
- Saturday, April 15
- Sunday, April 16
- Saturday, May 06
- Sunday, May 07
- Saturday, May 20
- Sunday, May 21
- Saturday, May 27
- Sunday, May 28
- Saturday, August 05
- Saturday, October 07
- Saturday, November 11
Be Sure to Show Up 1 Hour Early!
Meet us on the river at:
Outland Gas & Grocery
8185 Tapoco Road
Located 7 miles north of Robbinsville, NC on Highway 129 North.